Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lunchtime Hookup - MWM

Respond to an ad for a lunchtime hookup. He says he's married but lives close by and we can use his place. We exchange pics- he's a nice looking guy- late 30's, short, stocky, good build, kind of like a Pug. Says he has a big chest and big thick thighs and very hairy. Former Marine and looking to bottom out for me. We agree to meet up and gives me directons. Tells me there will a big red Ford F150 in the driveway.

Greets me at the door- barechested but wearing a baseball hat and shorts. We shake hands- and he takes me back to the bedroom. You can tell his wife decorated- four post bed with lots of Victorian lace and trim. It gets me off to know that I'm fucking some guy in the same bedroom where he has sex with his wife. Upon entrance to the bedroom, he drops to his knees and puts his mouth to my cock through my pants. Takes my cock out and goes down on me-- devouring it like one hungry bitch. Huge amounts of spit drips form his mouth. This guy is working it up and down so fast that I'm forgetting to even fuck his throat.

Asks me to lie on the carpet- where he crouches in between my legs and nurses my balls. Fucker tries to take the entire ball sack into his mouth but just can't seem to make it. Goes back on my cock-- once again devouring me with mouth, spit, and hand in a fast furious pace.

"Can I sit on you?' He asks.

"Fuck yeah."

He spits in his hand- reaches around and uses it to wet his hole. He grabs the base of my saliva soaked cock and descends. (Like a boy who can take control!) His hole opens around the head of my cock. He pushes down- and his ass expands around the width of my shaft.

His eyes are close and his teeth grit together.
"Oh fuck!" he shouts as my cock is buried deep inside him.

I thrust up into him- his ass rises up. His hole loosens and there's enough dry friction from the spit and heat that makes my dick hard as rock. He starts veraciously fucking himself-- as if I was a human dildo. He bounces on me-- stroking his cock- pounding his fists against my chest. He's madly fucking himself on my cock which makes for an uncomfortable fuck. Thankfully he slams himself all the way down on my shaft and starts to cum all over my stomach. Few small spurts of cum shoot out of him. Takes a deep breath- quite proud with himself and asks, "Bro' did you cum?"

I hold his ass still and thrust-- thrusting my hips off the carpet deep inside his married hole. I continue to pound- his hole clenched tight around my cock. I push all the way into him- he moans out- because it must hurt like a bitch particularly after he's cum.

"Came Just now fucker." I tell him.

No comments: