Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcoming My BF Home - 3 Way Fuck

To celebrate my BF’s return home- I planned a 3-way with a mega-hung versatile guy looking to pound ass. Knew that my BF would be hornier than hell since spending a week and half with his family and not really a easy way to blow out loads. The guy I invited to join us, was in his early 30’s, 6’1, 165, wirey build, short black hair, blue eyes, smooth all over, and hung 9+. Not your “normal” gay meaning of attractive, but there was this raw energy about this kid that made up for it. Anyway, I’ve known this guy for a while- he had an amazing throat and could suck my cock like no bodies business. Last time we got together he said that he liked group action so he was a great choice—knowing how much my BF likes big cock up his hole.

He sat bare ass naked on a towel on the sofa. With his legs spread wide, my BF kneeled in between his legs and nursed on his big cock. This thing was at least and inch or two bigger than mine and my BF took it down his throat with no problem. He moved up and down the huge shaft like a baby takes to a bottle. His lips looked beautiful wrapped around that fucker. He leaned his head back and enjoyed the smooth sucking of his cock.

He moved behind my BF and began eating out his hole. My BF pushed his butt clear up against the boys face and ground it up and road his face.

“Eat me fucker- fucking eat me!” My BF moaned as I saw his tightly grip the sofa cushions. For the next several minutes, the kid ate out my BF like it was a gourmet desert. He spread his ass cheeks and pushed his face clear inside him. Lapping his tongue up inside the crack and deep inside my BF hole. I couldn’t handle just watching any longer—so I started to feed my BF my cock. Slipped it into his mouth and started fucking his hot man throat. His mouth was hot and wet and full of suction. The kid had lubed up his cock and my BF ass. He was now finger my BF hole preparing to invade it with his motherfucking monster of a cock.

I bent down and gripped my BF’s head into my hands- lips apart I asked him in a whisper- “You ready to get fucked?”

He nodded as my mouth enveloped his in a deep kiss. The kid pushed the head of his cock into my BF’s hole. He pushed my BFs lower back down as he slid his cock inside his ass. “Open up for him! You can do it- take that fucking cock!” My BF bit the cushion as the Kid pushed all the way into his hole. Began to slide in and out of him smoothly fucking him. Squeezed more lube onto the crack and continued to slowly ride his ass. The site of my BF being fucked by this kids cock definitely was hot and made my cock extremely hard. Pushed my cock back inside my BF’s throat and began skull fucking him. With both our cocks lodged inside my BF’s holes, I pressed forward and pulled the kid’s face toward me and kissed him. His pierced tongue slid across mine. Could hear the kid building up speed and moaned that he was going to cum. His face grimaced and he shouted out. He screamed “Fuck!” over and over.

Moments later, I moved next to him and watched his lube and cum covered cock pull out of my BF’s ass. I pushed my cock into my BF’s ass. Used the hot lube and cum to fiercely pound the shit out of my BF. The Kid moved underneath my BF and began nursing on his flapping cock. I pulled the entire length of my cock out of his hole playing with the lips of his ass with the head of my cock and then pushed it all the way back in. My BF screamed out that he was going to cum. Gripped him tight by the hips and pounded into his wet hole. My BF’s cum shot down the Kid’s gobbling throat. I pushed all the way deep inside, holding by BF ass against my crotch, and shot my cum inside his gut. Afterward, we flopped on the sofa. Egged on the kid to nurse my cock back to life for round two, but he was spent.

2 comments:

Usman said...

i would have gone for seconds and thirds;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work. Great ideas and activities! That's one fiiiiiine website! Beautiful site!

pretty russian girls willing
russian girls in bangkok
colombian dating sites
byelo russian bride
russian bride
http://community.videospin.com/members/Onerceexive.aspx - completely free online dating sites
http://www.2020people.com/node/9178 - most popular adult dating sites
http://blackamericans.com/members/Floalablalp.aspx - hot russian brides
http://flatheadronpaul.com/node/17376 - free online dating site
http://www.mypage.com/immonidor/weblog/992720.html - bride russian