Friday, August 3, 2007

Fucking the Slut - Part 2

Friday night- after a long work week from hell. Definitely missing the BF who won't be back for another two days. So, luckily I get an email from The Slut. He asks if I'm online. I respond back- and ask him if he's "lookin" and he says yes- lubed up and taking loads. He's already had two today and looking for more. Tell him I'll be there in twenty. He says the front door will be unlocked to come right in- he'll be in the bedroom.

So when I get to his place- let myself in the house. Clothes are laying all over the living room floor. I hear the sounds of "fucking" coming from the bedroom. As I enter his bedroom- a big hairy guy is fucking The Slut doggy style on the bed. The big hairy guy must be in his late 50's, big barrel chest and tight firm abs- and he's covered in salt and pepper fur. The Slut is moaning like crazy as the guy pounds ferociously into him. Immediately I get hard and start taking off my clothes. Once undressed, I stand infront of The Sluts face and make him suck my big ol' hard dick. He swallows it down and I begin fucking his wet throat. The big hairy guys yells out "Take that big dick slut! Fuckin' take it!" He has grasped The Slut by the hips and is now driving is dick (which looks thick and meaty) all the way in and out of The Slut. The big guy yells out that he's going to shoot. He screams out. Moments later, he pulls his cum covered dick out of The Slut and tells me "He's all yours!" and quickly leaves.

The cum drips from The Sluts hole when I enter it. His hole is slick and wet. My cock slides into his ass-- and I begin moving in and out of him. The Slut moans out - "Fuck that feels good! Biggest fucking dick I've had inside me all day!" I'm pulling all the way out and sliding all the way back in- making him feel every fucking inch of me. The lips of his hole kiss the head of my cock each time I drive back into him. As I begin fucking him harder- he yells out that he's going to cum. He reaches between his legs and strokes out his load. He screams out "Fuuuuck Meeee!" I pound it deeper inside him- staring down at the Slut tatoo'd on his lower back. His hole clenches tight around my cock and I cum-- and I cum- and I cum. And I fuck the cum deep into him. I'm not going to let the cum drip out of his hole.

Not a bad way to start the weekend.

1 comment:

Usman said...

sounds so fucking hot, i wish i was at the end of it recieving the hot pounding from you and the other guy. you really know how to pick em