Friday, July 13, 2007

A Wolf @ Starbucks

This morning was at my local Starbucks reading the newspaper when I notice Wolf ordering a coffee. Hadn ’t seen him in a while and he still was hot as ever. He wore a tight fitting black t-shirt (which showed off his huge muscular pecs), baggy cargo shorts exposing his big meaty calves. He had a dagger tattoo on his left calf. Hoped hehadn’t seen me-- I never did call him after he gave me his card the night after he groped me at the Eagle and instructed me to call him. I was a disobedient boy! But glanced over at me. After getting his Venti coffee (drinks it black), he walked over to me.

“Hey whats going on?”

“Nothing much.”

“You never called-“

“Yeah I know – it’s been super busy, just got back from New York and – you know one thing after another”

Was making shit up at this point because I had always planned to call, but too fucking scared that he would tear me a new one.

He nodded- squatted before me- looked over his shoulder as if looking to see if anyone could see or hear him.

He huskily whispered-- “What are you doing right now? Want to take my cock?”

My heart pounded- didn’t know if it was a combination of all the caffeine or this major hunk of a beast squatting infront of me asking me if I wanted to get fucked. The 10% bottom inside me wanted to follow him, right then and there, and submit to him like a fucking bitch in heat.

"Need to head off to work!" I said know that it was a lie- had the day off!

He got up- "You still have my number?"

I nodded.

"Don't keep me waiting too long!"

"Yeah we'll do it soon!"

"Ok- call or email me!"

Wolf left me thinking about taking it up my hole. It had been a few years since I'd been fucked. The last time I was fucked, I me was still in the Marines. Now, here was this man, who was hot as hell who wanted to open me a new one- and I the idea scared the livin' crap out of me. Hate feeling this fucking way!

No comments: