Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fucking the Slut

Met up with the guy on my way home from work. Said he was an aggressive total cum hungry bottom. He was an attractive white, 5’9, 165, smooth muscular build, and nice fuckable butt. From the pics of his ass- he looked like he did a lot of squats. In the emails we had exchanged, he said that he wanted to ride my cock with his back to me. Was definitely ready to pound him.

He lived in a little cottage style house in a gentrified part of the city. A little too precious for me- but wasn’t there to move in. When I got there, he had just come back from a workout. He wore a tight white t-shirt and work out shorts. Took me to the bedroom where he had a four poster mahogany bed. While I undressed, he pulled back the puffy comforter (I guess so we wouldn’t spooge all over the duvet!). My first thoughts were that this boy was too "precious" for an agggressive cum whore. He then pulled off his shirt and slid off the shorts. He definitely had a nice compact killer body. He bent down and started savoring my cock with his mouth. Leaned back and let him get me nice and hard. I was definitely thrilled that this boy knew how to handle a cock. He used a combination of his hand, spit, and mouth to throat my cock. The friction from his fingers underneath of the head of my cock felt amazingly great. Had me lie flat on the bed, reached for some Crisco on the bedstand and greased my fully erect cock. He turned his back to me and descended his ass toward my cock. Tattoo’d in crimson red, on his lower back right above his superb butt, was the word SLUT in an “Old English” font style. He inserted my cock into his ass and slid all the way down. Began to fuck himself on my cock- pistoning him up and down. I thrusted my buttocks off the bed in attempts to meet this every moving ass. Told him to bend forward- so his hands were between my legs- and then pounded it deep into him. He had no problem taking my cock all the way deep inside him. My balls slicked with grease sticked to his ass- and it seemed this boy could ride my cock all fucking night.

“Harder! Fuck the slut harder!” he begged.

I dicked him harder and harder- thrusted in and out of him trying not to become overcome by the intense heat and pleasure that encircled my cock. My hand trailed down his back wiping away the beads of sweat that appeared. Then, he pulled all the way off my cock and slammed himself all the way back down crushing by balls against the weight of his crotch. He did this several times and shouted that he was going to cum. His ass clenched tight around my cock. The sluts cum shot all over the yellow sheets. After he was finished, he just sat on my cock and grinded into me. I held his hips- transfixed on his tattoo and shot deep inside his hole.

“Take it you fucking slut!"

Puddled in sweat and cum, he layed on me- my cock still lodged deep inside him. I could feel his ass muscles milking my cock for every last drop.

Immediatly knew that I would be fucking this boy again.

No comments: