Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fucking Generou$ and The Abercrombie Kid

Like I said, I received an email from Generou$ Fucker who was setting up a tag team session with several tops. On Saturday night, I went over to his loft and was pleasantly surprised.

When I got there, the bedroom was fairly dark, a faint light eminated from the bathroom. Generou$, as promised, was spread eagle on the bed, ass propped up by a pillow, wearing a red jock. Another top was in the room already pounding away on the mans hole. He turned aound and gave me a nod acknowledging my presence. The guy fucking Generou$ was HOT. He was in his early 20's, built, smooth chest and ripped abs, and a beautiful bubble butt. Just watching this kid pump his meat into the Generou$' hole made me immediately hard. I quickly undressed and moved alongside the kid. He reached down and began stroking my cock while I watched his cock move in-and-out of the trolls ass. The kids cock looking almost 9+ and thick. This kid had everything going for him. Hope the troll is paying him well. He alternated thrusts- from short stabs to pulling all the way out and then slamming it back in. He bent forward opening his mouth and we kissed. His tongue and mouth were hot against mine and dripped with spit. I could hear Generou$ moaning as the kid pummelled into him. My hands moved across his chest, twisting on his nips, and down his beautiful ass. I couldn't resist- so I kneeled down behind him, parted his gorgeous asscheeks and looked at this smooth pink hole. Started to gently lick his hole and then just went hog wild on the kids hole. Could feel the muscles in his ass clench around my lodged tongue which was up his hole. Could hear his breaths go deep. I was ready to fuck- fuck any hole that could take my cock. Moved around next to the kid- asked me if I wanted to slide in. He pulled out- his meat big and shiney from the lube. Generou$ moaned again demanding to be fucked. "Shut the fuck up! You'll get fucked!" I shouted back. The kid bent down and licked the pre-cum oozing from my cock. Then he took the head of my cock into his mouth and started sliding the length of my cock down his hot throat. Generou$ bellowed out again, "Come on guys- I need to be fucked!" I licked three fingers and slid them into Generou$ hole in hopes that would keep him quite for a minute. I was thoroughly enjoying this hot kid, that looked like he had stepped out of an Abercombie ad, bobbing up and down on my fat cock.

Pulled my cock from the kids mouth, it glistened with his spit. Wished that I was going to fuck him instead. Slapped the head of my cock against Generou$'s hole. Could feel the slick stickiness from the lube and spit. "You ready fucker?" I asked. Slowly slid the head in first, watched his back arch, and then thrusted all the way in. There was enough lube and Abercrombies cum in his ass for a nice smooth fuck. Loved the sound of my balls slapping against his well oiled up butt. The kid had definitely opened the up his hole While I thrusted deep into the man's hole, the kid moved around behind me, wrapped his arms around my chest, was played with my nipples, licking the sides of my neck and thrusted his huge meat against the crack of my ass. Screamed out- as I shot deep inside Generou$' hole.

No comments: