Monday, July 16, 2007

College Jocks Promised Pounding

So this college jock has been emailing me for last couple weeks. Wanted me to come by in the morning after his roommates left for the day. Tells me his roommates don't know he likes cock. The pictures he sent me showed that he was a hot looking young guy with thick jet black hair- early 20’s, 5’10, 165, lean swimmers built, smooth, and hot little butt. Says he’s a total bottom and can take a serious pounding. Promises! Promises! So, as it turns out, I had some time this morning and made arrangements to swing by to see if the boy lived up to his promises. I was thrilled to learn that some "advertisements are in fact correct!" When this boy opened the door- he was fucking beautiful. Was bare chested, loose shorts hanging below the waist, and Boston Red Sox cap turned backwards. Couldn't believe it took me this long to meet this boy. He'd been begging for my cock for weeks and I was finally going to seed him.

The apartment was down the street from the university and typical for a place three guys would live in. Scattered across the coffee table there were dirty dishes next to the Playstation controllers. He took me to his bedroom. A poster of Carmen Electra is pin the wall above the bed. He sat down on his futon and starting pulled at my cock through my pants. Told him to take it out. He put his mouth to my cock. This boy was beautiful. He bathed my cock deep in his mouth working it up and down with his spit. The way this boy was working my cock, I could have blasted it deep down his cocksucking throat, but wanted to pump it up his hole. Pushed him flat onto the futon, straddled his throat and fucked his throat with my cock. The boy was taking it all without any problem.

"Great fucking cock man!" he said betweek slurps.

Pulled his pants off. Told him to get on his hands and knees. Spread his legs and opened his hole with my fingers. Black hairs encircled a beautiful pink hole. I dove in and ate it. My tongue spread the hole and began tongue fucking him. It tasted clean and sweet. He had prepared.

He pressed his head into the pillow. I inserted my cock into his hole. He took it like a champ. I thrusted in and out of him- dicking him with long deep strokes. He screamed out to fuck him harder and I pounded it harder into him. He said that he was going to cum. "Keep fucking me!" The jock reached down and pulled on his cock and cum shot down onto the futon. After cumming, his hole clenched tight arond my cock. He was ready. I shoved it all the way in and nestled my balls up against his ass and shot deep into his hole. As promised, this boy could take a pounding.

2 comments:

Hung Guy said...

pass him to me please yourholes4me@gmail.com

Usman said...

hot little closet case homo bitch;-)