Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pump and Dump

Had one of those really fucked days! After countless meetings and discussisng the same subject for the billionth time this year- I left work with my head pounding from stress. I was in the mood to find a hole to use. Didn't want to make friends- didn't want foreplay- just wanted a nice piece of ass to fuck a load into. Found a posting on Craigslist - where a bottom was looking to take annonymous loads. Bottom would be lubed and ready to go.

When I got there, a big 6'4, 300lb black guy was fucking the bottom. The black guy looked like an a pro-football player build and looked like he was fucking the bottom with a beer can thick dick. He had crammed all of that massive meat inside that bottoms hole. It was so fucking hot- made my dick instantly hard. He pushed all the way pushed against the bottoms back making it cave. After a few minutes, he grabbed the base of his dick and pulled it out of the bottoms hairless pink hole. Fuck- this cock was thing of motherfucking beauty. The cock glistened with cum and lube. Must give it to the bottom for taking a mother like that.

Stuffed my cock into the bottoms hole. It was smooth and wet. The black guy had totally loosened up this boy. So I took advantage. Grabbed the fuckers hips and rammed his hole. I unleashed everything I had into that boys hole- slapping my big cum filled balls against his ass. Screamed out "Fuck you bitch! Take my fucking cock!" Didn't take too long after that for me to shoot what felt like a huge load into the boys hole. Felt the stress of the day immediately lift.

1 comment:

Usman said...

fuck i want that black stud now:-)