Friday, July 20, 2007

Skull Fucking

So there's this cocksucker who I meet up with once a week or so. He lives on my way home from work. Last night stopped by before going to happy hour. He likes to be on his knees and get skull fucked. I am happy to oblige! He's in his 20's, 5'5, 155lb muscle boy with a gymnasts build. Upon entering his apartment, he gets on his knees in the middle of the living room, bare-chested so I can stare down at this nice hard pecs, with this hands behind his back and mouth open. I stuff my cock inside his cock. He takes down the entire shaft down his throat milking it with his mouth like it was a cows utter. My cock immediately responds and grows erect. Take the sides of his face into my hands and fuck his throat. Slam my entire shaft in and out of his mouth like a it pussy. Slap my balls against his smooth shaven chin. Can here him gag on my cock each time it hits the back of his fucking throat. I pound away at him for the next 45-minutes or so, until I unleash a huge load down his throat. Pull my cock out and shake the last drops of cum on the cocksuckers tongue. Zip up and leave until next weeks skull fucking.

No comments: