Friday, July 6, 2007

Old Fucks Come Back to Haunt You

Was at the gym this morning, just finished up with the bench press when a hot muscle guy approached me.

"Hey how's it going?" He asked.

"Good- and yourself?"

"I know you!" he said.

I looked at him. Didn't seem to ring any bells with me. He looked to be in his late 30's, 5'9, 170lbs, very muscular, beefy guy, big chest, arms and legs, built like a fireplug, shaved head and blue eyes.

"Sorry man- don't think so."

He nodded, "You fucked me!"

Like that narrows it down.

"I think you've got me confused- flattered though."

I headed toward the drinking fountain when I he started to follow me.

"San Diego? I was at a hotel and you came by!"

Wiping the dribbling water from my chin, "San Diego was a while ago." Actually only a year and half (but who's counting).

He bent forward and whispered in my ear. "Westin Hotel- you slid a dildo and your cock up my ass and fucked me. Was visiting and you came by in your uniform. Totally hot!"

And then it came back to me-- he was right, he took my cock as well as a twelve inch black dildo inside his ass.

"Right- it's been a while!" I said.

"You visiting?"

"Ah no man, I live here now."

"Awesome- definitely would love to see you again?"

Nothing like an old fuck coming back for seconds.

"Can I give you my number?"

I decided to take his number- though after thinking about it, didn't know if I'd call him. If I recall correctly, the boys ass was so fucking loose (even though I love to fuck big sloppy holes) that I couldn't get off without the friction of the dildo against my cock.

"Hope to see you around!" he said with a big grin on his face. "You doing anything after working out?"

"Yeah- some errands and stuff- just came back from out of town."

"Well give me a call when you have some time!"

"Sure- definitely!"

Went back to my workout- occassionally looking at him while he pumped iron. Watched the sweat collect on his upper arms. Even though the boy had a well used hoke, I had to give it to him him- he could lift some heavy motherfucking weights. May reconsider calling him afterall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back posting man.

BikeGuy said...

took your cock and a 12" dildo up his ass at the same time and you kind of remember it being a bit loose.

Helen Keller could have figured that out. :)