Thursday, July 5, 2007

Back Home - Missed My BF

Spent the 4th of July with the BF. We hadn’t seen each other for a week and we were missing each other in a big way. So we spent the day kicking back on the sofa, drinking beers, and watching the Project Runway marathon on Bravo (yeah- even in repeats, I fucking love the show). Even though we play on the side (and together), there’s still nothing better than just spending time with each other. Given the fact that we’ve been together for 12 years, we have been through everything with one another. I can honestly say that he is my best friend and confidant. I know that I can fuck the hottest guy in the world (or so could he) and know that I will have him to come home to and tell all about it. Given that, he told me about all the fucks that he had while I was in NYC. He particularly went into detail about the two guys from out of town that double fucked his hole. He said that they were an older couple from Austin and he had went over to their hotel where he pigged out on their cocks for several hours. I’ve seen my honey take two cocks before and it’s an amazing site. While he was describing these two guys fucking his hole, which immediately got me hard, my BF saw how aroused I was getting. He unzipped my cargos and took out my hardening prick. Bent forward and took the head of my cock into his mouth.

He just worked the head at first (which immediately gets me big and hard) and then slid his mouth all the way down to the base. He can deep throat like no buddies business. He grabbed his hand around my balls and pulled on them. Knowing how much I love my balls played with, he open his mouth wide and took both balls into his mouth and covered them with his spit. I pulled him up- and we kissed. His tongue and my tongue circling around each other- saliva and spit dripping from our lips. I slid his shorts down and he straddled him waist. I held my engorged cock while he descended his ass downward spreading his ass cheeks apart with his hands. My cockhead penetrated his hole- the warmth of his hole encircled the thickness. Then, he slowly slid all the way down- until his ass was pressed up against my balls. I pulled him forward and we kissed while I slowly pushed into him. I slowly fucked him—feeling him squeeze his hole around my cock. He deeply moaned while his hard cock slapped against my abs. “Harder!” he asked “Like you fucking missed me!” And my hips moved off the sofa- thrusting deep into his hole. His hungry ass took each thrust and then demanded more. He had me lie there- while he fucked himself on my cock- sliding all the way up and then pounded himself all the way back down. Then, ground his entire ass against all the way down the base. Told me that he was going to cum. So I pushed up into him harder- arching my back off the sofa. He reached around and pulled on my balls- which made me shoot. I fucked my load deep into him while I watched his cum spurt out from his cock onto my abs and chest. He collapsed onto me- my cock still lodged up inside him- feeling my cum drip from his hole down my balls.

No comments: