Thursday, July 26, 2007

I.M. Conversation with WOLF

This evening I was I.M.'d by Wolf and cleared up some stuff about our recent flirtations . . .

WOLF: So when am I going to fuck your butt?

B4SKIN: Thing is, I really don't get fucked.

WOLF: LOL, everyone gets fucked sometimes.

B4SKIN: That go for you as well?

WOLF: Sure- been known to happen.

B4SKIN: So can I fuck you?

WOLF: Only after I fuck you boy!

B4SKIN: I'm game.

WOLF: So when?

B4SKIN: You'll have to work hard- guaranteed to be tight.

WOLF: Don't worry 'bout it- I got ways.

B4SKIN: I bet (LOL).

WOLF: So when can you come over?

B4SKIN: Let me check- I will get back to U.

WOLF: Don't make me wait to long boy!

B4SKIN: I think my boyfriend is out of town this weekend- U free?

WOLF: I can be available.

B4SKIN: Ok. lets plan it.

WOLF: Saturday?

B4SKIN: Works.

WOLF: Use my place- I've got a sling!

B4SKIN: Hell no!

WOLF: You ain't chickening out on me- RU?

B4SKIN: No, just been a while since I was the one in the sling.

WOLF: Think of it as an adventure--

B4SKIN: Shit- idea makes me fucking hard. Going to have to fuck the boyfriend.

WOLF: He's a lucky man!

B4SKIN: Flattery will get you everywhere with me!

WOLF: Cool- def looking 4ward to that marine ass of yours.

B4SKIN: You'll be gentle- right?

WOLF: Fuck no- you're going to get pounded!

B4SKIN: Promises! Promises!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy shit... please film it!