Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fucking Two "Twinks"

A younger couple posted an ad looking for another top guy to join them. They were both young “twink” types—the top was 26yr, white, smooth swimmers build, 6’0, 165, curly brown hair, deep brown eyes, hung 8, while the bottom was 24yr, white, slim defined build, 5’10, 165, 30 inch waist, sandy blonde hair, green eyes, and hung 7. Got to love these young skinny guys! Got to there place- and they obviously were drinking a little bit- offered me a Bass Ale which I gladly accepted. They stripped me naked and had me sit on the sofa. The 24yr old bent down between my legs and started nursing my cock. The 26yr old sat next to me on the sofa he was stroking his cock while licking at my nipples. Took the 26yr old’s face into my hands and started kissing him. His mouth tasted like Bass and mouthwash. Could hear the wet suction sounds that the bottom was making as he moved up and down my shaft. The 26yr old went down and joined his buddy on my cock. They took turns sucking the head. The bottom boy would take me all the way down his throat and pushed away and the other guy do the same. I leaned my head back on the sofa and let the warm sensation of their wet mouths engulf me.

“I want to see you pound him!” said the 26yr old pointing to the bottom.

Flipped the bottom on to the sofa, pushed his legs over his shoulders, so I could take a look at this boys tight little butt. I bend down and started tightly flicking his hole with my tongue which made the bottom quiver. The 26 year old straddled his face and made him suck his cock while I tongued out this boys hole. For the next 20-minutes I was in butt-hole heaven.

The boy stared at me lubing my cock while he held his ankles. Parted his hole and pressed the head of my cock into his butt. He moaned out. Slowly slid the length of my shaft into his ass and moved in and out—letting him get used to the thickness of my cock.

“Fuck – your cock feels so fucking big in my hole!” moaned the bottom.

“Harder dude! Pound his hole!” Said the 26yr old while sitting next to his buddy stroking his cock.

Then started to fuck him harder with longer strides and could feel his ass opening up a little more with each stroke. The site of my cock penetrating this young boys hole was fucking hot. The 26yr old moved around bending behind me and stared licking at my ass and back of my balls. The feeling of his tongue was truly intense.

“Dude I want you to fuck me!” Said the 26 year old.

He bent over- taking the 24yr olds cock into his mouth while I worked my cock into his tight hole. He was extremely tight. Could tell this boy rarely got fucked! Squirted more lube onto his hole and nudged my cock into his butt. Finally worked the head into his butt. He yelled out saying it “Fucking hurts!” and asked if he wanted me to pull out, but said that he wanted more. So I ever so gently slid more of my cock inside his butt. Could feel his hole expanding to take my monster. I had forgotten how great a tight hole felt around my cock. The intense grip of his ass almost made me shoot!

“All the way dude! I want it all!” Said the 26yr old in between slurps of the other boys cock.

Grabbed him by the hips and began fucking him long and hard- feeling my shaft opening up his hole. Sent my cock deep inside him- making him take my entire shaft- listening to him scream out.

“Take it fucker!” I yelled back at him. “Take that big fucking dick up that hole! Make a bottom out of you yet!”

“Hurts so fucking good man!”

The 24yr old crawled under the 26yr old and took his cock into his mouth. Every minute of so, could feel the boys tongue lick the underside of my balls slapping against the top guys ass.

The 26yr old yelled out- “I’m goin’ to cum! Ahhhh fuuuck!” I pounded the cum out of him while the 24yr old gobbled it down his throat. And the throbbing of his prostrate tightly clenching around my cock sent me over the edge as well. I thrusted one last time deep into his hole and shot my load. Afterward, I pulled out of his ass, watching the beautiful pink hole shrink back to its original size. The 26yr old collapsed into the 24yr olds arms licking his cum from his buddy’s lips.

1 comment:

Usman said...

youre one REAL fucking top, obviously that twink was gonna give up his cunt for u