Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy 2007!

Happy New Year Guys/Gals!

Started 2007 with a fucking bang! The BF and I rang in the new year with a couple good friends- great food, cocktails and Anderson Cooper (fucking hot man!). I woke up in the middle of the night -- feeling my BF chowing down on my hard cock. He was one hungry motherfucker- so I went to town- taking the sides of his face and throat fucking him. He was born to nurse cock- he can take the entire shaft without gagging and flex his throat muscles around the width of the cock. I love holding the back of his throat and just royally skull fucking the dude. I didn't take me long to drill a fucking huge load down his gullet-- which he greedily drank without missing a drop. We then both drifted off ot sleep.

I woke early- the BF was still asleep so I watched some fucking great videos on X-Tube which of course made me hornier than all hell. I saw a post on Craigslist from a hot bottom guy who was taking loads. Best of all -- he was in my neighborhood. We exchanged pics and told me that his boyfriend had just pumped a load into him and went off to work. It didn't take me any time to get to his place. He greeted me naked at the door. He had a slim/athletic build and a hot fucking bubble butt. He said that he had a party last night and took five loads inside him. I forced him down on his knees to start sucking my cock. As soon as it got hard, to bent him over the sofa, where I spread his ass cheeks and angled my cock to his hole. His hole had definitely been worked over- the cum was gently oozing out. I inserted my cock head (and for those of you who are new to the blog- my cock head is fucking huge so it takes some bottoms some time to get use to the size and width of my cock). I slowly pushed into him and then started going to town on his ass. His hole was wet- warm- and totally juicy. I kept plowing him- totally loving the sound of my balls hitting against his we ass. His cock hard at this point was rubbing against he edge of the sofa- and I could feel his hole tighten- sensing that he was about to cum- I totally pile drived into him (which always makes me cum) and told the moutherfucker to take my fucking load. As I bred his hole- the cum was shooting out of his cock all over his sofa. Once done, I pulled out- forced him to clean my cock with his mouth and left. I got home before the BF even got up. Even made him blueberry waffles! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

rawTOP said...

Nice... I could use a cumhole like that in the neighborhood...

Usman said...

happy new year:-) i spent the 1st getting bred too

Anonymous said...

what a way to ring in the new year- adding your DNA to a cum sloppy hole! hot hot.