Saturday, January 13, 2007

Father/Son Sandwich

Hook up with this Dan/son couple. This daddy wants to see his son get fucked. The daddy greets me at the door wearing a towel. His cock tents white towel. He's in his 50's, receeding grey hair, nice furry worked out pecs, beefy guy, flat stomach, and what looks to be a meaty cock. We proceed to the bedroom where the son is on hands/knees doggy style on the bed-- his ass towards us and drips with cum.

"His already been loaded with my cum!" says the Dad.

"Cool with me!" I say as I pull off the Dads towel exposing his still erect/lubbed 7 inch cock.

Dad drops to his knees proceeds to take my cock out my jeans. He swallows me without even gagging. The son watches us and he fingers his hole. I pump my cock deep into Dads hot fucking mouth. Have to give the man props for deep throating a big fucking cock. He's pulling on my nutsack which drives me out of my fucking mind. I could drop my load deep into Dads mouth- but there's the sons' ass that waits to get slammed. As he backs off my cock, saliva drips, he states "Hot fucking cock!"

Dad wraps his big beefy arms around me and we kiss-- his tongue goes deep into my mouth. HIs hands squeeze and push apart the cheeks of my ass. He points to the Son and asks, "So you want to fuck him?"

The son waits patiently on the bed in the doggy position that he was in when I entered the bedroom. He's a lean skinny boy with hot full body tan and a great bubble butt- made for fucking. Dad pushes apart sons ass cheeks exposing a hairless pink hole. Slap the head of my cock against his hole- and the boy moans. "Slide it in- he can take it!" So, I push into him- no lube- and his hole takes it all. His hole is hot and wet against my cock and I feel the boy's anal muscles clenching ahold of my cock and I begin pumping into him. I grap his hips and start off slow moving to a faster pace. "Harder! Fuck him harder!" Demands the Dad. I fiercely pound him- making him take the entire length of my cock with each extended thrust. The son moans muffled by the pillow that he's biting into. Dad stands behind me- I feel his hands caressing my chest, back, back of my thighs, and ass. Dad's cock is now fully erect and is pressed up against me. I feel his wet index finger and then forefinger slide into my ass. "Fuck!" I moan. And then, I feel him push the head of his cock into my hole. I hold still for a moment while I feel him slide all the way inside me. His hands hold my waist and he pumps his meat my ass. I pound the son while dad fucks me. Dad bites my neck as he announces that he's about to shoot. I feel the head of his cock tightly lodged against my prostrate. The pumps of his cock- makes me shoot-- I slam deep into the sons hole take him balls deep and pump my load into him. Afterward, Dad pushes me forward- fall against the son's back, we collapse onto the bed. I slowl grind my cock into the boys hole while Dads cock still lodged up inside me. Dads breaths are hot against my neck. There's something beatiful and peaceful about the stillness of this moment.

6 comments:

BikeGuy said...

ok. THAT made me hard.

Usman said...

fucking delicious, wish i was the boy

Anonymous said...

do you think they were really father and son, or just r/p?

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather amusing phrase

Anonymous said...

Remarkable idea and it is duly

Anonymous said...

The excellent answer, I congratulate


I advise to you to come on a site where there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you. Will not regret. Hot Health