Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Eat My Butt Boy Part II

A married white guy traveling from out of town in a downtown hotel, responds to my add on Craiglist. Says he's the best ass eater in the world- eats it out like it his wifes pussy. We trade pics. He likes mine-- I think he's hot. He's in his 40's, grey hair, clean shaven, blue steel eyes, tall, and athletic.

I go to his hotel- once inside he begins undressing me, pushes my pants down and takes the takes out of my pants. He's very aggressive which is making me instantly hard- I'm in the fucking mood. He throws me onto the bed and forcibly pulls my legs apart and tells me what a fine fucking butt I've got. His hands slide up the length of my legs and when his big paws reach my ass-- he spreads my ass cheeks apart. I hear him say "Fuuuuck!" I feel his tongue lick the outer ring of my hole-- and then he goes deep and then a little deeper. It feels like this man has his whole tongue up inside my butt. He fucks his tongue into my hole and I feel my hole clench onto it as it slides against his tonue. I'm moaning at this point and lose all sense of time. His man has me-- he's opening me up further than some cocks have. The best part is when his tongue is deep inside me-- his tongue expands outward stretching my anal cavatity wide. It almost sends the cum shooting out of my cock. But fuck man, I want to enjoy this. After a while of his amazing hot mouth, I can't take any more and tell him that I need to cum. He lifts my torso up off the bed and slides his head under me so his mouth is at my crotch. He slides my cock deep down his throat-- I thrust the full lenght of my cock into him and he's taking me all the way to the base with ease. I pump his throat when I feel his wet index and forefinger slide into my asshole-- and finger fucks my hole which sends the cum shooting out of my cock and deep into his gullet. He drinks it all like a champ.

3 comments:

BikeGuy said...

nice. i love to eat ass too. i can totally relate to his ass eating ways.

btw. love your blog. wanted to email, but no address. can i link to your blog?

Usman said...

love a man who eats ass like he eats pussy,

B4SKIN said...

Link to me- totally cool.

Email: b4skn@yahoo.com